Just an hour or so after the speculation over Samsung’s next camera phone, along comes some more definite information about it.
While we don’t have a launch date, we do know that the next Samsung phone will be… the Samung Pixon.
Samsung has enlisted the help of professional photographer Nick Turpin who will be putting this eight megapixel touchscreen phone through its paces.
More details are set to emerge next Thursday, 2nd October, at ThePhotographicAdventuresOfNickTurpin.com. Until then, here’s the specifications we do know:
- 8MP Camera with Auto Focus
- 3.2 inch full Touch Screen
- Only 13.8mm thin
- 16 x Zoom, Dual Power LED Flash
- Face Detection
- Smile Shot
- ASR (Advanced Shake Reduction)
- WDR (Wide Dynamic Range)
- Photo Browser (Accelerometer Sensor)
- High Speed Video Capture and Playback
- HSDPA Quad-Band 7.2Mbps connectivity
- Online Widget for easy access to frequently used functions
- SRS (surround sound system) Virtual 5.1-channel
Though 2nd October may well not be launch date, hopefully more information will be forthcoming then. We’ll keep you posted.