YBA launch WD202 USB DAC
Parisian audio specialists YBA are set to launch a new digital-to-analogue convertor for home audio set ups. The WD202 USB DAC is their latest bit of AV kit, and was apparently inspired by the architect Ludwig Mies Van der Rohe.
With a full aluminium construction, the WD202 features 24/192 up-sampling with re-clocking, which should produce clear and stutter free audio. It also features extensive connectivity options, making the WD202 a good option for most home cinema enthusiasts.
The DAC will cost around £590 and is available now.
Here is a full list of specs:
- Competitive pricing and stunning performance.
- Full aluminum construction (no plastic parts)
- 24/192 up-sampling with re-clocking, virtually jitter-free high performance conversion
- Full symmetrical design
- Measured performances (THD+N<0.001%, SNR>110 dB, dynamic range > 120dB)
- Extensive input connectivity: USB, Optical & Coaxial, AES/EBU with input transformers
- Extensive output connectivity with variable output
- Headphone with active detection
- Balanced XLR
- High-end full function remote control
- High-capacity R-core transformer
- Plug and play integration with any PC or MAC
- Compact (only 6,2 cm height)