Today RealNetworks, launches a new version of their crossplatform media player – RealPlayer with a heavy emphasis on mobile content.
The latest version of the media player enables users to view, manage and share video, music and for the first time, photos across a range of devices including the BlackBerry and iPhone. The new free version of RealPlayer allows users to:
- Import photos taken on an Android, BlackBerry, or digital camera to a PC with one click; then share favourite photos on Facebook.
- Sync music playlists between a mobile phone and RealPlayer.
- Share favourite videos on Facebook, Twitter and MySpace.
- Download favourite videos from thousands of websites with one click.
- Play more music and video file types, including H.264, 3GP, MP3, and AAC.
- Copy favourite videos to an iPhone, iPad, Android, BlackBerry and other popular devices automatically.
- Edit and trim videos to access particular parts instantly.
The media player has really made real strides in becoming a comprehensive, yet simple media management solution. As most people now have a variety of gadgets that run across a range of different platforms, no longer having to worry about conversion issues and file formats is a great time saver.
The application is available now. There is also an optional upgrade to RealPlayer Plus for £29.99 which includes accelerated video downloading and transferring features, in addition to CD and DVD burning features.