Vodafone to stock the Google Nexus One from April 30th
Vodafone have today announced that they will be carrying Google’s flagship Nexus One handset from April 30th.
Pre-order the handset on a £35 per month/ 24 month contract and you’ll not only be the first Vodafone customers to get the handset, but you’ll also receive it for free. Other options will also be available soon afterwards, including an 18 month deal. Each price plan includes 1GB of data allowance.
In case you missed the crazy amount of attention the handset received back in January, here’s a quick look at the Nexus One specs:
- Display: 3.7″ AMOLED 480×800 WVGA display
- Thinness: 11.5mm; Weight: 130g
- Processor/Speed: Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 3G QSD8250 chipset, delivering speeds up to 1GHz
- Camera: 5 megapixel auto focus with flash and geo tagging
- Onboard memory: 512MB Flash, 512MB RAM
- Expandable memory: 4GB removable SD Card (expandable to 32GB)
- Noise Suppression: Dynamic noise suppression from Audience, Inc.
- Ports: 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with four contacts for inline voice and remote control
- Battery: Removable 1400 mAh
- Personalized laser engraving: Up to 50 characters on the back of the phone
- Trackball: Tri-colour notification LED, alerts when new emails, chats, text messages arrive
For more info, visit www.vodafone.co.uk/nexusone.