Seesmic is getting set to launch a Windows 7 optimised version of its popular Twitter app.
A fully functional client, the program uses a drag and drop interface to help users easily send posts and view aggregated replies, and will be the first time the program has been native to the Windows environment.
Windows Seesmic will let users:
- Manage posts from multiple twitter accounts
- View aggregated Home, Replies, Private and Sent columns.
- Create and save searches
- View your Twitter lists and create your own groups
- Create unlimited columns
- Enable choice of multiple image and url shortening services
- Manage notification of your messages.
- Drag and drop to add user lists
- Sleek and Smooth User Interface
- Increased performance
- Full panel Twitter user profile
- Tabbed view of Accounts and Twitter lists
You can pick up a preview version of Seesmic for Windows here.