WIN! WIN WIN!: A pair of £129 TwistJax in-ear headphones
To celebrate the end of our Headphones Week we’re giving you, loyal Tech Digest reader, the opportunity to get your hands on the best pair of headphones we’ve tested this week.
One, and only one, set of Atomic Floyd TwistJax in-ear banging headphones.
Ready? Right here you go:
What song is played before every Newcastle United game? Name the song and artist.
If you need a clue, you’ll find it here, in Dan’s review of the fabulous TwistJax.
We also hidden clues here, here, here and here.
Email your answers here and be quick because it closes on the 19th June, remember to include your name and address so we can send them out to you if you win.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is a set of Atomic Floyd TwistJax in-ear headphones
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.
Comments are closed.
So beautiful sharing , thank you !
Awesome coverage! Thanks!
I second albertacowpoke’s question…
I hate guns If no guns of everyone,the world maybe well.
Think they would read the BILL if they had to live by it?
Knopfler’s Going Home – from the Dire Straights