My heart skips a beat the minute I see a pico projector but moments later my head kicks in. “How are they useful,” I asked myself. The answer, I’m sorry to say for this rather nice looking Toshiba LED device, is I’ve no idea.
This particular example of good tech, no application measures 10cm × 4.5cm × 1.7 cm, weighs just 100g – 30g less than an iPhone 3G – and projects at 10 lumens but perhaps I’m being narrow minded. So I’m going to come up with some situations where the pico projector would be a wonderful thing:
1) A drive-in cinema for mice
2) If you have very small walls at home
3) If you are a mouse
4) If you wish to project “I have a body odour problem” onto the clothing of your friends while they’re talking to members of the opposite sex
5) Watching a film from your PMP so that someone else can see it too – possibly while you’re on the move
6) The same as 5) but insert “game” for “film”.
Ok, that’s it. I’m out. The last two seem worth while but I’m still not convinced. Anyone with any better ideas out there? Any exicted mice?
(via Gizmo watch)