Unfortunately you’ve missed the boat on the Circus Cannon, iSharpener, Missile launcher and ‘Cutie’ fan competitions, as they’ve all ended today (stop sending entries in for them, please!), but you now have a chance to win something just as good, a USB mini disco.
With thanks to Brando, you have until 6PM Monday 3rd December to enter a competition to win this special disco ball which normally retails for $16.
Take a look below the jump for details on how all British residents can win this brilliant prize…
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address with the subject header ‘USB mini disco ball’ before 6PM GMT, Monday the 3rd December, 2007.
What’s the one gadget you’d like for Christmas this year, apart from the USB mini disco ball from Brando?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one Brando USB mini disco ball
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.