– An attention-seeking Spanish doctor has invented the term ‘wiiitis’, pronounced ‘wee-eye-tis’, a condition describing sore muscles after a healthy round of Wii Tennis.
– Could Div-X be working on hardware to connect the PC to TV, ensuring easy-to-transfer-and-watch downloaded films? No more cables and pesky programs to download, huzzah!
– Three of the big online giants, Yahoo, Google and Microsoft have unwisely decided not to attend a web conference on internet freedom hosted by Amnesty International tonight. Bet Mussolini and Hitler would have gone in all their finery.
– More job cuts at Sony’s game unit, due to the disaster that is the PS3. Expect to see more PS3s than ever being pawned on eBay.
– Still with the Titanic-resembling Sony, there’s a patent flying around teh internets regarding a PSP/mobile phone hybrid. I predict a touch-screen interface…