– Tiscali has admitted it will take at least 10 days to restore their customers’ email addresses to full functionality, after being blacklisted as spam by various ISPs. At least we’ve got Big Brother now to distract us…
– Web browser junkies will be jonesing for the fifth alpha release of Firefox 3 from Mozilla set for release tomorrow, sadly syringes aren’t included.
– Apparently Londoners aren’t interested in free internet and the plethora of potential Bittorrents possible, as only 6,000 people have registered to use the free City of London Wi-Fi network.
– There must be a lot of kids without friends IRL, as apparently one in five kiddywinks meet people off the internet in person.
– Not only are Apple hiding your email address and password in the DRM-free tracks, but also 360k worth of hidden data – possibly iTunes library data, a watermark of the AAC encoding, or a bunch of ET Atari cartridges. Probably.