Parrot Bebop 2 Power drone – now with 60 minutes of flight time
Parrot has unveiled its latest quadcopter drone, the £629 all new Parrot Bebop 2 Power.
Lightweight (525g), robust, compact and accessible to everyone, the Parrot Bebop 2 comes in a new dual black design, combining two texture effects; black matte and black gloss.
Easy to set up via FreeFlight Pro, the Parrot Bebop 2 Power includes a Wi-Fi Parrot Skycontroller 2 to explore the world up to 2km! Thanks to two new high capacity batteries, you can also now enjoy up to 60 minutes of flight time (30 minutes per battery).
Parrot Bebop 2 Power is equipped with a customised wide angle lens and a cutting-edge anti-distortion technology, which, the manufacturer claims, provides bright and clear aerial shots.
Its 3 axis digital stabilization patented technology provides stabilized images, reducing vibrations and aliasing effects. Its CMOS 1/2,3″ 14MPX sensor allows you to film in Full HD 30fps and to take both JPEG and Adobe DNG Raw formats for retouching via a post-production process.
Parrot Bebop 2 Power has introduced two piloting pre-sets, adapted to the drone. These incude ‘Sport’ mode with speeds reaching 65km/h for drone racing and ‘Video’ mode for aerial video shoots. Each mode can be customised to suits your own piloting style.
The new FreeFlight Pro app highlights a new and more ergonomic interface, including a photo and video widget while the Parrot compact and foldable Cockpitglasses 2 are compatible with the majority of smartphones (up to 6’’). Similar to a heads-up display, these cockpit glasses enable you to from the flight are highlighted in front of you (e.g. altitude, speed, distance and level of battery).
Parrot has also equipped the Bebop 2 Power with a number of systems to improve quadcopter reliability and flight safety.
These include a flashing electric blue light on the back of the drone enables you to identify it even from distance and a FindMyDrone feature which will indicate the last GPS position of the drone and then guide you to it.
- New photography capabilities: for shooting photos or video footage like a professional
- New piloting modes: Sport or video
- New take-off modes: either hand throw into the air or take-off from the ground
- New flight time: 30 minutes of flight time, or up to 60 minutes thanks to the two high capacity batteries included!
- New comfort for immersive flights: FPV Parrot Cockpitglasses 2 goggles are compact, foldable and lightweight, and especially designed to put you in the pilot’s seat
- All new designs: The new Parrot Bebop 2 Power has been redesigned with a deep matte black finish and a distinctive gloss coat, for a more stylish look
- Parrot Skycontroller Wifi 2 controller gives you complete control, for a precise piloting experience.
You can find accessories for the Parrot Bebop 2 Power Drone here
One thought on “Parrot Bebop 2 Power drone – now with 60 minutes of flight time”
Comments are closed.
Click-bait headline. 60 minutes flight time my ass. Why not say 24 hours flight time and then, later in the text reveal that to achieve that, you’ll need 48 batteries?