VIDEO: Watch in horror as this iPhone catches fire INSIDE A MAN'S POCKET

Share

Death by iPhone? That was very nearly the case for 17-year-old Finnish man Henri Helminen. His three-month old iPhone combusted in his back pocket, with the smoke rising from what’s presumed to have been a faulty battery pack the only thing to alert him of danger before the flames started licking him.

All captured by CCTV camera, Helminen looks as though he’s got a fair old claim to make against Apple. No win, no fee, eh?

Via: 9to5 Mac

Gerald Lynch

6 comments

  • I don’t know what you have done with it but I just want to suggest to all of you use the security cameras especially for your business premises becuase it’s visibility is very clear you can see each and every thing through the camera . so thanks for this post .

  • I don't know what you have done with it but I just want to suggest to all of you use the security cameras especially for your business premises becuase it's visibility is very clear you can see each and every thing through the camera . so thanks for this post .

  • A handheld CCTV camera?  That’s not going to sell too well in Cupertino. Maybe the perpetrators of this scam should’ve used a tripod when they filmed this faked security cam video.

  • A handheld CCTV camera?  That's not going to sell too well in Cupertino. Maybe the perpetrators of this scam should've used a tripod when they filmed this faked security cam video.

Comments are closed.