The Nokia Lumia 800 is the first Nokia phone to boast Windows Phone and comes with Mango as standard. Sporting a seamless ‘polymer’ design and a 3.7 inch touch screen – the Nokia Lumia 800 is the Windows Phone we’ve been waiting for.
Now with Three’s all-you-can-eat data, you’ll have all the internet you’ll ever need. Tech Digest is offering one lucky reader the chance to get their hands on this cool new smartphone. It comes with a Pay As You Go SIM pre-loaded with all-you-can-eat data so you’ll be free to stream, download, tweet and surf the web without ever worrying about the cost – there literally are no limits.
To be in with a chance of winning the handset, follow these two simple steps:
1) “Like” the Tech Digest Facebook page, which can be found by clicking here.
2) Leave us a message telling us why you think you deserve to win the Nokia Lumia 800, and what you”ll do with it, either via our Facebook page (with the message text starting with “TD NOKIA LUMIA 800”) or by sending us an email explaining why you should win the smartphone to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject header “TD NOKIA LUMIA 800”.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person will be counted. Only entrants who are also Tech Digest Facebook page fans will be eligible to win.
- The competition closes at 5pm GMT on Monday 20th February 2012. No entries will be considered after then.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.