The Fujifilm FinePix Z900 EXR compact camera has launched today, bringing with it a 16MP EXR-CMOS sensor, 5x optical zoom and an “eye-catching high gloss finish” for all you wannabe paparazzi.
A 3.5-inch touchscreen is used to swipe through meuns, HD video recording at 1080p is included, as well as high-speed shooting of 3 frames per second at 16MP.
The headline feature however is the new BSI sensor design, reversing the wiring layer and photo diodes to improve sensitivity and give improved performance in low-light conditions.
Scroll down for the camera’s key features, as well as some more shots of the range in its various colours:
– 16 megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor
– 5x optical zoom covering 28-140mm (35mm equivalent)
– 3.5 inch touch-screen LCD with Multi Touch functionality
– Rich User Interface using Vector fonts/graphics and Flash animation
– CMOS Shift Image Stabilisation
– Up to ISO 6400
– 1600% wide dynamic range
– High speed shooting up to 12 frames per second
– Full HD movie capture using H.264 (MOV) format
– Mini HDMI port
– New EXR Auto mode featuring 27 scenes
– 360° Panorama mode
– Available colours – Brilliant Black, Gloss Red, Hot Pink and Royal Blue.