It’s here – the Royal Wedding app. For £1.19 you get 10 chapters of royal love history, with lots of photos, videos and audio narratives from the paper’s royal correspondent James Whitaker.
There app takes you all the way back to Williams’ early years up to his romance with Kate. There’s a good dose of Diana material as well, and we’d expect nothing less from the Mirror.
There are sharing tools too if you want to let your Facebook friends know about your enthusiasm. The app is however intended to appeal “to all users, whether they be staunch royalists or just swept up in the fairytale romance between William and Kate”.
The chapter titles practically beg being read in full:
1. A nation prepares
2. Prince William’s early years
3. Wills and Kate’s Royal love story
4. Wills and Kate’s Royal love story (cont)
5. Getting to know Kate Middleton
6. Born to be King
7. William and other Royal weddings
8. A day to remember
9. Adored and revered: Diana and William
10. Father and son: Charles and William
Get it here.