Wall Of Sound, world's most powerful iPod dock, launched by Brothers
Scrub out whatever was at the top of your Christmas list, because whatever it was, it just wasn’t as awesome as the Wall Of Sound iPodspeaker.
Weighing in at 102 kg and measuring up at roughly 4 x 3 foot, the Wall Of Sound is an absolute beast, with a 125 watt amp and frequency response of 40Hz – 20,000kHz.
It’s mad enough to make even its namesake Phil Spector proud. And at roughly £2750, he’s also one of the few who could afford it.
Here’s the spec sheet:
- Dimensions: 950 x 1,250 x 300 mm
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20,000 kHz
- Weight: 102 kg
- Max Amplifier Power: 125 watts
- Sensitivity: 95 decibels
- Nominal Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: 1000 and 5500 Hz
Check out the Wall Of Sound website here.