TomTom today released details of its brand new Go I-90 integrated navigation system.
The Go I-90 can be installed into any car model and provides full radio integration with the car speakers for high quality audio when using spoken instructions, or making hands-free phone calls.
The device will also feature a pre-installed map of Western Europe and TomTom Map Share, enabling drivers to share directions and traffic updates on the fly.
It is a premium bit of kit, so don’t expect to see much change from £550. The Go I-90 will be available from December.
Here is a full list of the GO I-90 specifications:
- Pre-installed map of Western Europe.
- TomTom Map Share™ technology – so drivers get daily map changes from the TomTom community.
- TomTom Safety Alerts, including safety cameras.
- Enhanced Positioning Technology – for uninterrupted navigation, even in tunnels.
- Improved hands-free calling – so drivers can make and answer phone calls safely while driving.
- Help-Me! emergency menu – local information to get help quickly.
- Optional iPod support – optimal support for iPod playback and iPod charging.
- Extensive phone compatibility.
- Optimised TMC reception through the car’s antenna.
- Latest map guarantee.
- TomTom HOME desktop software for everything a driver needs to keep the device up to date.
- Address speech recognition and text-to-speech.
- USB connection for MP3/I-pod.
- Amplifier (4 x 40 WATT).
- FM reception.
- RDS support for PS, AF, TA.
- AM reception (LW and MW).
- Built in TMC receiver.
- Ready for steering wheel control (3rd party accessory).
- Connectors to car and outside world (GPS, USB, iPod).
- 2 DIN box.
- No CD drive