With V-day behind us and all these new couples swarming the streets of Britain, exchanging saliva like it actually tastes of nice things like Laughing Cow triangles, it’s understandable you want to get on with finding a partner for yourself. Last week Tracey Cox and Microsoft gave us some tips on successful online dating, whilst using a webcam, so to help you get started, we’ve collaborated with the big ‘Soft to give one lucky Tech Digest reader a pair of LifeCam VX-3000 webcams.
That’s one for you, and one for your favourite online buddy, allowing you ample screen time together, with 640×480 video calls and 1.3-megapixel photos, face-tracking, video effects, and a built-in microphone with noise cancellation.
See under the jump for more details…
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address with the subject header ‘Microsoft LifeCam’ before 6PM GMT, Friday the 22nd of February, 2008.
Which online contact would you give the second web-cam to, and why?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is a pair of LifeCam VX-3000 webcams from Microsoft
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.