Who’s with me when I say that Planet Earth is one of the best BBC documentaries ever made? I enjoyed watching it so much on TV I actually – shock! – paid money for the DVD when it was released. It was that good.
Together with Love Earth, Tech Digest is giving away ten DVD box sets of the documentary (worth £45 each), to promote their new website, www.loveearth.com, created for the BBC Worldwide Film ‘Earth’.
On the Love Earth website, visitors can submit their own photos, or ‘postcards’ to the interactive map, and play around with the numerous interactive features. Even children get a look-in, with a ‘Kids Zone’ allowing them to have some educational fun whilst learning about our planet. Celebrities such as Will Young, Patrick Stewart and Graham Norton are also on there, sharing their favourite cities and countries to visit.
If you’d like to be one of the ten winners, simply hop over the jump and send in your entry!
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address with the subject header ‘Planet Earth’ before 6PM GMT, Friday the 8th of February, 2008.
What ‘postcard’ would you submit to the interactive map on Love Earth’s website?
Terms and Conditions
- The prize is one DVD boxet of Planet Earth per person
- Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
- One entry per person.
- Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
- Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
- Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
- Prize non transferable.
- No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
- Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
- By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
- If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.