Christmas is coming early this year on Tech Digest, with a product give-away each day for the next fortnight, thanks to Brando.
You may’ve missed yesterday’s iSharpener give-away, but today you can win yourself something even better. Normally retailing at $35 in the US, the launcher plugs into your USB port, and enables you to shoot three soft missiles at your most despised colleagues.
Take a look below the jump for details on how all British residents can win this brilliant prize….
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address with the subject header ‘Missile launcher comp’ before 6PM GMT, Thursday the 28th November, 2007.
What’s the one gadget you’d like for Christmas this year, apart from the USB missile launcher?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one Brando USB missile launcher
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.