Tech Digest competition: win a Tesco Internet Phone Stickphone!
You might’ve seen Alex’s video review the other week of the Tesco Internet Stickphone, which allows you to use their internet phone service with your computer or laptop. If you did, you would know all about the competition we’re running from today, then, where Tech Digest are giving out two of Tesco Internet Phone’s Stickphones, and our friends at Shiny Shiny have two to give away as well.
Any interested parties who’d like to win a Tesco Internet Stickphone, hit the jump and find out just what you have to do in order to win one of these brilliant prizes.
To win, send your answer to the below question to this address before Friday the 19th October, 2007.
What’s your favourite product at Tesco, and why?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one VoIP USB Stickphone from Tesco
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.