– The New York Times has written a pearler of an article about those god-awful captcha codes, the evolution of them, and new alternatives to stop pissing everyone off.
– Engadget founder and Editorial Director, Peter Rojas, is to launch an online-only record label, called RCRD LBL, which will offer music for free and generate revenue through adverts and sponsorships.
– Remember how the Church of England wants to sue Sony over the PS3 game, Resistance: Fall of Man? Well, now they’re merely asking for a sizeable donation. If only they’d asked for Kutaragi’s blood, instead.
– Meg and Jack of The White Stripes continue their crusade to wangle your dollar, as they’re releasing their new album on a USB stick for $99. Ouch!
– According to some no-doubt beardy people, by 2008 there’ll be over 1 billion computers in the world. Expect the hippies to launch their attacks soon.