So, I’m here, I’m awake and I’m ready to hear all about the HP goodies that we’re about to be told about. The key note is due to start in a second, but in the meantime, here’s what the press releases are telling us:
• There are going to be 13 different notebooks launched over the next two days.
• There’s one big consumer notebook launch
• There’s one big business notebook launch
• Mscape’s going to be a focus.
• HP wants to get in on the video on your mobile act, and they’ve developed three programs they’re going to sell on to operators to make the whole thing simple.
Now the keynote has started, and as per, there’s graphics a-go-go, and in the first 30 seconds, we’ve been told that HP is the largest technology brand in the world. Go them!
The vice president has just told us a long story about how the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach. He apparently believes that the way to a man’s wallet is through the heart, which leads me to believe the only logical conclusion is that perhaps HP are going to start giving away Pot Noodles with their laptops.
Finally, apologies for the lack of pictures. For some bizarre reason, they’re not releasing them til the end of the day, despite announcing products this morning.