UK's busiest eBay street is in a Norfolk village
Though I think our household comes close for Internet deliveries (we’re certainly almost on first name terms with the staff at the local Post Office sorting office), a street in a Norfolk village trade more items on the eBay auction site than any other in the UK.
eBay have said that Luscombe Way in Rackheath, with just 48 homes, tops the league table.
Two-thirds of the homes buy and sell online, with a total of 2,000 transactions in the past year. Their average feedback score is 92, with each household selling an average of 58 items and buying an average of 33.
According to eBay spokesman, Richard Kanareck, Britons buy and sell more on eBay than any other nationality. No wonder the Inland Revenue is so interested.
The ten busiest eBay streets are:
1. Luscombe Way, Rackheath, Norfolk
2. Kinlet Road, Wigan
3. Camford Close, Hampshire
4. Victoria Park, Leyland, Lancashire
5. Willow Bank drive, Pontefract, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
6. Gurnard Close, Coppice Farm, Willenhall, Wolverhampton, West Midlands
7. Gorse Cover Road, Severn Beach, Bristol
8. Old Brompton Road, London
9. Bridgend Park, Bathgate, West Lothian
10. Middle Street Trallwn, Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
(Via Web User)