Top news from Shiny Towers. Our latest Shiny Media site is now live so we thought it was about time we let you know about it. See the press release below for more info, or just get over there right now and have a look for yourself: Shoewawa (and sign up for the mailout)
Britain’s most exciting web-publisher, Shiny Media, has unveiled its latest addition to the Shiny fold. Shoewawa is a snappy, sassy, and slightly sarcy website about every girls’ favourite obsession: shoes. Written by fashion journalist and long-time web-editor, Gemma Cartwright, Shoewawa gets you through the day with its shoe-fixated stories. Feed your desire for footwear with:
- High street copycats of designer numbers.
- eBay watch – we keep you up-to-date on fantastic bargains on eBay.
- Latest launches – new high street and designer ranges.
- Celeb shoe-gazing. Find out what the celebs are wearing and where you can get yourself a pair.
- Focus on new talent, latest fashions, accessories – in fact, anything remotely shoe related!
Our Friday round up of the best auctions on eBay means you can spend your afternoon bidding for the best new and 2nd-hand shoes from Manolo, Jimmy Choo, Prada et al, all from the comfort of your computer. We’ve also tracked down all the best online shoe shops so you can find your new sole mates without wearing out your old ones on the streets.
Sign up for Gemma’s regular Shoewawa mailout and you’ll get all the latest shoe news and reviews sent straight to your inbox. With daily updates to the site, you can get a regular fix of footwear without spending a penny.