To celebrate the release of PROTOTYPE 2, Activision have given us five copies of this awesome game to giveaway to our lucky Tech Digest readers.
PROTOTYPE 2 is the follow-up to Radical Entertainment’s widely acclaimed open-world action game PROTOTYPE, and takes the supreme carnage of the original to a whole new level. As the game’s unrelenting new protagonist, Sgt. James Heller, cut a bloody swathe through the wastelands of post-viral New York Zero with unparalleled destruction, building up a vast genetic arsenal of deadly biological weapons and abilities. Hunt, kill and consume your way toward the ultimate goal – to gain revenge, and kill…Alex…Mercer!
For your chance to win a copy of this awesome game, just follow these two simple steps:
1) “Like” the Tech Digest Facebook page, which can be found by clicking here.
2) Leave us a message telling us what your most-wanted superhero power would be, either via our Facebook page (with the message text starting with “TD PROTOTYPE”) or by sending us an email to [email protected], with the subject header “TD PROTOTYPE”.
NOTE: This competition is only open to those over 18 years of age!
Terms and Conditions
- All entrants MUST BE OVER 18 YEARS OLD.
- Only one entry per person will be counted. Only entrants who are also Tech Digest Facebook page fans will be eligible to win.
- The competition closes at 5pm GMT on Monday 28th May 2012. No entries will be considered after then.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
PROTOTYPE 2 is out now for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and hits Windows® PCs on 24th July 2012. The game is rated PEGI 18.