Due to go on sale in late February 2019 for the same RRP 1 as the black body model (£1499.99), the silver version will be released in a limited edition of only 2,000 units worldwide and feature the same functionalities as the black E-M1 Mark II.
This includes a 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS sensor, built-in 5-axis image stabilization with up to 6.5 shutter speed steps of
compensation performance and high-speed sequential shooting for capturing split-second moments.
Olympus’ President Hiroyuki Sasa comments: “We are sincerely grateful to all customers and other stakeholders who have supported Olympus since its founding 100 years ago.”
He adds: “Being true to Our Purpose of “Making people’s lives healthier, safer, and more fulfilling”, we shall continue to contribute to photographic culture and deliver the joy of capturing and expressing special moments to photography lovers worldwide.”
OM-D E-M1 MARK II SPECIFICATIONS
- Revolutionary OM-D E-M1 Mark II featuring a silver body for a classic, quality camera look
- Limited Edition of 2,000 units worldwide to commemorate Olympus 100th Anniversary as well as the 10th birthday of their first MFT camera
- Compact and lightweight system design with dust-, splash- and freezeproof (-10°C) performance
- Built-in 5-axis image stabilization with up to 6.5 shutter speed steps of compensation performance
- High-speed sequential shooting for capturing split-second moments, and 18 fps sequential shooting performance
- 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS sensor and Olympus’ line-up of high-resolution M.Zuiko lenses
- Dimensions: W 134.1 mm x H 90.9 mm x D 68.9 mm
- Weight: approx. 498 g (body only), 574 g (with battery and SD card)
- Available from late February 2019 at RRP of £1499.99 (body only)