Parrot ANAFI, the next generation quadcopter from Parrot, is now available as an Extended version – offering all new features and a flight time of one hour and 15 minutes from its three Smart batteries.
ANAFI Extended is a one of a kind flying 4K, HDR camera with a zoom, providing high-quality footage that rivals a DSLR camera, claims Parrot. This latest drone contains new advanced photo and video features especially designed to create photos and videos. These include:
- HDR+ for videos and photos: A unique feature in the consumer drone market, images are perfectly contrasted whatever the exposure conditions.
- Panorama photo modes: Five different effects available, including Panorama Sphere 360, Little Planet, Tunnel, Vertical 180°, and Horizontal 180°.
- Dolly Zoom: 60 years after its creation by Alfred Hitchcock, ANAFI is the first ever consumer drone that comes fully equipped with this iconic cinematic effect. The Dolly Zoom effect focuses on a person to create the ultimate shot. It can also be used on scenery or landscapes for dramatic video footage of the great outdoors.
- Hyperlapse video: Capture waves breaking on the shore, or backlighting in just one click using the ultimate time-lapse video setting, with speeds of 15x, 30x, 60x, 120x or 240x.
- Slow Motion 120FPS: 4x slow-motion video effect with a 720p resolution.
ANAFI Extended is priced at £729 RRP and is available from November 1st 2018 at Currys PC World, Argos, Shop Direct, Amazon.co.uk and Parrot.com
Software updates are available as a free download through the FreeFlight 6 app. The Parrot ANAFI panorama modes will be available to download late November 2018.