App of the Day – Tesco Groceries
The weekly shop is about to get a much needed tech injection today as Tesco launch their Tesco Groceries app.
You’ll now be able to use the app to “shop on the go”, creating lists for home delivery once you’ve registered with Tesco.com. Regularly bought items can be “favourited”, with the lists syncing back to your account to be fine tuned when you’re at your PC.
The press release notes the app’s key features as:
– Add/remove products from an existing order
– Login to their grocery account
– Book a delivery slot
– Search for and add products
– Browse for products by department, shelves, aisles etc.
– Browse ‘Favourites’
– Display nutritional and storage info for products (not available for all products)
– Seamlessly integrate their mobile grocery shopping with the same order on a computer
– Checkout via their mobile or online
“We’re always looking for ways to make life easier for customers,” said Laura Wade-Gery, CEO for tesco.com. “The iPhone app creates a fantastic new way to shop with Tesco.com whenever you want, whether you’re adding last minute essentials or starting a new order.”
Click here to grab the free app, and scroll down for some pics of the app in action.
Comments are closed.
Do not allow your best friend or partner to talk you into doing something you really do not want to do