From I Want One of Those comes this slim camcorder. Costing just £99, it incorporates 8 x digital zoom as well as stabilisation and motion detection features.
Alternatively if you don’t want to shoot video you can store images or even music on the 64Mb internal memory (with the option of inserting an SD memory card for extra storage). You can connect the camera via USB to transfer pictures/video to your PC and also use the USB port to charge the device.
* Ultra-compact HD Camcorder.
* Takes HD video, still photographs and can be used to play MP3s (headphones included).
* 8 x digital zoom.
* 5 megapixel sensor.
* 2.5″ LCD fold-out monitor.
* 10 second self-timer.
* Lithium-ion rechargeable battery.
* Can be connected to PC via USB cable (included).
* System requirements: Windows 2000/XP/Vista.
* File formats: JPEG, AVI, MP3.
* Weight: 86g (without battery).
* Suitable for ages 14 years +
* 100mm x 57mm x 17.9mm