Canon announce the EOS 1D Mark IV camera
Canon today announced the launch of the new Canon EOS 1D Mark IV – a fast, powerful and high resolution DSLR for professional photographers.
The camera’s brand new 46 point Auto Focus system will allow for a wide selection of focus points across the frame, whilst the extended ISO range of 50 to 102,400 will make it ideal for shooting in low light. The EOS 1D Mark IV will also be comfortable capturing high definition video.
Here is a list of the camera’s key features:
- New 16.1 Megapixel APS-H CMOS sensor
- 10 frames per second continuous shooting
- Up to 121 large JPEG images in a single burst
- New 45-point wide area AF with 39 cross-type sensors with f/2.8 sensitivity
- High-speed Dual “DIGIC 4” processors for superb image quality
- 12,800 high ISO expandable up to 102,400
- Full HD movie recording at 30, 25 and 24 frames per second
- 3.0″ Clear View II LCD with Live View mode
- Durable dust and water resistant body with 76 rubber seals
- Compatible with all Canon EF lenses, and Speedlite EX flashes
Available from the end of December, the EOS 1D Mark IV will cost a hefty £4499, so its probably not best suited for capturing drunken-Facebook moments.
Comments are closed.
Very helpful information specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a very long time.
Etech Academy. Get coaching or tutions for Engineering, Diploma, SSC, HSC, MCA, Mumbai University. I agree with your last part. Thank you.
Nice job. useful information. Virtual Assistant, Virtual Assistaant India, Virtual Office.
Wow Very Nice Content. Thank you for new nice content.I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post.
at 16mp its gotta be hot – looks a bit hefty though for an everyday snapper