Win a Brando USB Circus Cannon with Tech Digest!
Christmas is coming early this year on Tech Digest, with a product give-away each day for the next fortnight, thanks to Brando.
Up for grabs today is the USB Circus Cannon, which normally retails for $35 in the US. It plugs into your USB port, and all you need to do is rig up a circus net, then fire your three foam show-babes at it. Or, for more dastardly fun…aim at your colleague? There’s 20 feet range, so choose carefully!
Take a look below the jump for details on how all British residents can win this brilliant prize….
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address before Friday the 30th November, 2007.
What’s the one gadget you’d like for Christmas this year?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one USB Circus Cannon from Brando
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.