Shiny Media launches Bayraider – a trip through the dark side of eBay and other auction sites
People put some amazing things up on online auction sites, but sadly most of the time the sale of Charles and Diana divorce plates, fake dinosaur eggs and George W Bush in drag playing cards slip quietly by.
Not any more though because you’ll find all the freakiest stuff the online auction world has to offer along with a great deal else at Bayraider (www.bayraider.tv) which launches today.
Published by the UK’s leading commercial weblog company, Shiny Media, Bayraider is on a mission to dig out all that’s best on eBay and its rival auction sites.
Each day its readers will find
• The most bizarre stuff ever offered for sale, from haunted Nintendo games consoles through to likenesses of famous sports stars in potato chips
• The coolest collectibles from Elvis pinball machines through to life-size Dr Who Daleks
• Celebrity cast-offs from shoes once worn by the famous through to the bags they used to carry their pet dogs in
• The coolest gadgets and toys including amazing Japanese items that are not officially for sale in the US and UK
• Hot shots, incredible bargains nearing the end of their auctions
Bayraider will also deliver all the latest auction site news and offer hints and tips on selling items.
If you love bidding on online auctions sites, or maybe just enjoy sniggering at the bizarre things people try and sell then you’ve got to bookmark Bayraider.
About Shiny Media
The UK’s first and largest commercial weblog publishing company Shiny Media (www.shinymedia.com) publishes a range of websites including Tech Digest (www.techdigest.tv) Europe’s leading gadgets news site, Shiny Shiny (www.shinyshiny.tv) the first ever gadgets website written by and for women, HippyShopper (www.hippyshopper.com), an guide to ethical consumerism and Shoewawa (www.shoewawa.com) the highly acclaimed blog about women’s shoes.
Shiny Media was the first UK weblog company to attract mainstream advertising to its blogs (Dyson and Telewest). Its blogs have been featured in newspapers and magazines on both sides of the Atlantic including; The Guardian, USA Today, International Herald Tribune, The Sun, Daily Mirror, Vogue, Elle and the Financial Times.
For more information about Bayraider or Shiny Media contact email@example.com