I just hate those competitions with one big prize. Don’t know about you, but I never win. So, when the good people of Kingston Technology offered a whopping great memory card kit to give away, I said, “no.” Instead, we have a whole 30 of the suckers as competition prizes except just a little smaller.
30 x 4GB Kingston Multi-Kits. Only one kit can be won per person and that kit includes:
- 4GB microSD card
- SD card adaptor
- mini-SD adaptor
- USB reader
How to win
Good question. I hadn’t actually thought that far ahead. Send your entry to our Tech Digest competitions email, I can tell you that much. And, as for the question…hmmm…tricky…ah, yes! I have it. The question is this:
The Nokia N97 is coming out very soon indeed and it looks like it’s going to have more memory potential than an other handset so far. So, exactly how much memory could the N97 possibly have at its highest as of what is commercially available today? Not as easy as it sounds, that one. So, do your research and let me know.
Get your answers over to me before the first light of day on Wednesday 3rd June and I’ll pick 30 e-mails out of the hat at random. Make sure you include your name and address, so I can send out your prize should you be chosen. Ts & Cs over leaf.
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is 30 x 4GB Kingston Multi-Kits (one prize per person)
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.