Are you feeling the need to start a blog?
Perhaps you’ve already got an account on Blogger, WordPress.com or LiveJournal but you’re ready to host your own blog.
This Tech Digest how-to guide will help you to decide which of the many pieces of blog software and hosting options is right for you.
I’ll look at:
- the pros and cons of the different types of blog hosting available;
- the benefits of having your own domain name;
- a quick way to narrow down the choice of which blogging software to use;
- an overview of the main types of blogging software;
- some things to look out for when it comes to choosing a web host for your blog
Head over the jump to start…