The Twitter team have revealed which Tweets have been most retweeted over the course of 2010. As part of their #Hindsight2010 collection of Twitter trends, they’ve put together this neat little infographic on what have been the most shared comments on the micro blogging service.
All the usual suspects make the list, with celebrities such as Justin Bieber and Laday Gaga making up the majority of the list, but there is also room for comedic Tweets from the likes of shitmydadsays.
Read on for the 10 most re-tweeted Tweets of the year and links to their corresponding profiles.
10) shitmydadsays: Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit.
8) Kanye West: I’m sorry Taylor
7) Lady Gaga: I’m beautiful in my way, ‘casue God makes no mistakes. I’m on the right track, baby I was Born This Way.
6) Joe Jonas: I cry because I love Justin Bieber!!!
5) Al-Qaeda: Just noticed Twitter keeps prompting me to “Add a location to your tweets”. Not falling for that one.
4) Justin Bieber: Te quiero mucho mi amor.
3) Lil’ Wayne: Aaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm baaaaakkkkkkkkkk!
2) Dizzy Drake: We always ignore the ones who adore us, and adore the ones who ignore us.
By Gerald Lynch | December 15th, 2010