With the current boom in car sat nav systems and getting as much entertainment into your vehicle as possible, you could go O.T.T and get the latest Pioneer satellite-navigation, entertainment and communication system installed.
It may be unpronounceable, but the AVIC-HD1BT is a serious piece of kit that is supposed to meet all of your navigation and entertainment needs:
- Navigation in 26 countries
- Bluetooth phone hands free kit
- Traffic info receiver
- Radio / MP3 CD player / DVD player
- Hard disc music library – up to 160 hours and fully voice-selectable
- Video input for rear-view camera
- iPod controller (well of course)
- Audio: MOSFET 50 W x 4 Amplifier
- Makes hotel and restaurant reservations and phones ahead for take away food (just kidding)
Its 7 inch colour TFT screen handles all the action including route selection and display, iPod control, and phone caller ID.
A serious piece of kit with a serious price – around £2,300. It certainly has some show-off power, though.
Must read posts:
LG launches new G Pad 10.1 across the globe –...
British trains win wifi speed boost because of repeatedly...
Maybe we're not all doomed: Solar energy cheaper than...