Aliens: Colonial Marines is an adrenaline fuelled first-person shooter, steeped in the eerie, claustrophobic and terrifying atmosphere that made the Aliens films worldwide hits. Bringing you a true sequel to James Cameron’s classic Aliens, step into authentic environments including Hadley’s Hope, the Sulaco and LV-426, where you will be immersed in a world where any moment could be your last. Step into the boots of the most badass military outfit in the galaxy, the US Colonial Marines, and join the struggle for survival as you wipe out the marauding Xenomorph infestation.
And we’ve got a handful of copies of the game to give away!
To be in with a chance of winning one of five Limited Edition copies of the game, follow these two simple steps:
1) “Like” the Tech Digest Facebook page, which can be found by clicking here.
2) Leave us a message telling us what your favourite part from the Aliens movies was and why, either via our Facebook page (with the message text starting with “TD ALIENS”) or by sending us an email to email@example.com, with the subject header “TD ALIENS”.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one entry per person will be counted. Only entrants who are also Tech Digest Facebook page fans will be eligible to win.
- The competition closes at 5pm GMT on Monday 18th February 2013. No entries will be considered after then.
- This competition is open to residents of the UK and Ireland aged 18 and over.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date.
- All prizes are non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Aliens Colonial Marines is out 12th February 2013 on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC. For more information visit www.sega.co.uk/alienscolonialmarines.
By Gerald Lynch | February 12th, 2013