That late night trek down to the fridge for a midnight feast just got a web 2.0 update. Introducing the social networking inspired Fridgebook magnets from gadget gurus Thumbs Up.
Billed as an “analogue” alternative to a well known scocial network, it features dry-wipe status updates and a zero% chance of account hacking.
According to the chuckle-filled press release, the Fridgebook magnets’ features include:
- Easy to use wipe-clean white board pen
- Twelve wipe-clean magnets include: My Profile, Status, Comment x 2, Friends, Photos, Events, Notes, Like, Dislike, Wall Posts x 2
- Zero technological wizardry or internet connection required
- Suitable for all ages, including under 13s
- No confusing privacy settings
- Compatible with most fridges
Yours to buy from mid-September for £19.99, click here for stockist information.
By Gerald Lynch | August 18th, 2011