So we’re in full Christmas swing now in the Tech Digest office; we’ve decked the halls, hung our stockings by the chimney with care and we’re downing pints of mulled wine like George Best dressed as Father Christmas. It only seemed right then that today’s “App of the Day” should have a Christmassy spin to it.
So here you have it: Christmas Wrapped. It’s a neat little gift finding app that scourers 5,000 products from 250 retailers to find present ideas tailored to the person you’re buying for.
Here’s a few key features of the app:
-Gift ideas generator
– Input the age, gender and budget for each person and the targeted gift finder will generate a number of awesome gifts from this years top Christmas presents to wow your loved ones
– Add stocking fillers for that something extra
– View similar products
– Input gifts manually
– Assign gifts to your chosen contact list
– Add people to list direct from phone contacts
– Set budget for each person/total budget
– See total actual/budgeted
– Mark what’s been bought and what you still need to buy
– Create a single page Christmas shopping list
The app costs £1.19 on the App Store, but 10p of each download goes to the Make-A -Wish Foundation. Even if your gift ideas end up on eBay by New Year’s Day, at least you can rest easy that you helped a good cause along the way!