After 5 months of testing, Microsoft’s Bing search engine is shedding it’s beta skin and officially launching.
- A localised UK homepage, featuring hotspot-snippets of information on a daily theme.
- Visual Search, which images and meta data to search without having to type in keywords
- Instant Answers, which gives answers quickly to specific queries
- Twitter feed searching, pulling up Tweets in Bing searches in real-time
- Integrated shopping with Ciao UK
- Bing Maps, designed based on data collected from Multi map users
It’s a feature-rich site which could prove popular with those tired of Google’s stripped back approach to web-searching.
Check out Bing UK here.