Today marks the last day of our Brando give-away, and to celebrate, it’s an extra-cute one. Who doesn’t want a mini USB aquarium for their desk, really? Trust Brando to come up with something no-one would ever dream of attaching to their USB port.
Normally retailing for $23, the USB mini aquarium lights up, and when you play with them, the fish will entertain you by swimming around and generally being a good source of procrastination.
You have until 6PM Monday 10th December to enter, so take a look under the jump for how all British residents can win…
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address with the subject header ‘USB mini aquarium’ before 6PM GMT, Monday the 10th December, 2007.
What’s the one gadget you’d like for Christmas this year, apart from the USB mini aquarium from Brando?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one Brando USB mini aquarium
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.