Unfortunately you’ve missed the boat on the circus cannon, iSharpener, missile launcher, ‘Cutie’ fan, mini disco ball and aromatherapy diffuser competitions, (stop sending entries in for them, please!), but you now have a chance to win something just as brilliant, a USB roll-up chess set.
With thanks to Brando, you have until 6PM Wednesday 5th December to enter a competition to win this awesome roll-up chess set. Normally retailing for $42, you can play against the computer, or with a friend.
Take a look below the jump for details on how all British residents can win this brilliant prize…
To win, send your answer to the below question, plus your postal address, to this address with the subject header ‘USB chess set’ before 6PM GMT, Wednesday the 5th December, 2007.
What’s the one gadget you’d like for Christmas this year, apart from the USB roll-up chess set from Brando?
Terms and Conditions
1. The prize is one Brando USB roll-up chess set
2. Only open to UK residents, over 18 years old.
3. One entry per person.
4. Promoter reserves right to disqualify any entrant deemed to breach T&Cs.
5. Prize subject to availability and at the discretion of Promoter.
6. Promoter reserves right to cancel/amend prize draw at any time without prior notice, or substitute prize with that of equal/greater value.
7. Prize non transferable.
8. No cash/credit alternative will be offered.
9. Taxes, insurances, travel and other expenses unless stated by the Promoter, are winner’s sole responsibility.
10. By entering the winner agrees to take part in event publicity upon request, including use of name, address, image and audio/audio visual recordings.
11. If you don’t wish to be added to the Tech Digest mailout please write DON’T SUBSCRIBE in the subject header.