The SCH-B600 the world’s first 10 megapixel camera phone - obviously only for Korea at the moment and aimed at professionals rather than happy snappers.
The SGH-i310 8GB HDD embedded music smartphone – as we predicted this last week. Let’s hope they have solved the battery life issue which prevented the otherwise excellent hard disk endowed i300 from being a must buy.
The world’s first large capacity flash-based jukebox player - the YP-Z5 which is an ultra-slim, lightweight flash-memory player and puts DNSe 3D sound (whatever that is) in the palm of consumers’ hands. Samsung hasn’t said yet what its capacity is.
Flip over for a list of Samsung highlights culled from the release.
- Elegantly designed range of LCD TVs deliver 12.8 billion colours with a stunning clarity that other LCD TVs cannot match. Offered in 26", 32" and 40" sizes, new range of LCD TVs perfectly suits consumers who value both form and function.
- 82″ LCD TV with LED backlight offers dramatically improved performance and viewing angle while decreasing thickness and power usage.
- Ultra Mobile PC, the Q1 with 7inch LCD including diverse functions like MP3, PMP, PDA, PSP, DMB and Windows XP tablet OS provides entertainment in every place with the highest technology.
- Dual core notebook range, the X60 and R65 features Intel’s recently launched 2006 Napa Platform with Intel® Centrino® Duo mobile technology.
- Samsung leads the personalisation of laser printers with the world’s smallest CLP-300 colour laser printer and the world’s smallest laser-based multi function printer(MFP), the SCX-4200. At the same time, a new line-up for the office user is also unveiled including the compact & versatile colour laser MFP, CLX-3160N and ML-4551ND which offer fast speed at 43 pages per minute with proven reliability.
- The first large capacity flash-based music subscription-enabled jukebox player, the YP-Z5, is an ultra-slim, lightweight flash-memory player and puts DNSe 3D sound in the palm of consumers’ hands.
- SyncMaster 971P premium LCD monitor’s asymmetrical stand allows for 180o rotation and 65o back and front tilting features to ease tiredness and make a workstation as comfortable as possible.
- LCD monitor and network display solution, the SM400PXn 40″ LCD monitor combined with its MagicNet XPe embedded network display solution.
- Samsung’s first pocket sized, lightweight projector, the SP-P300M is one of the smallest and brightest DLP ™ LED mobile projectors on the market.
- Digital photo frame, the SPL-07 displays pictures taken with phones or digital cameras on its built-in LCD screen, and removes the need for printing or storing of hard copy photos in bulky photo albums.
- The world’s first mass-market Blu-ray disc player, the BD-P1000 let consumers take full advantage of High-Definition displays, playing content at native 720p or 1080i video resolutions.
- The business card-sized 6-in-1 multifunction digital camera, the SC/VP-MS1x provides users with portability and huge storage capacity.
- Two next generation camcorders, the VP-X210WL and the CES Innovations Award- winning VP-X210L feature Samsung’s signature hands-free lens that allows on-the-go consumers a quality picture and the flexibility that fits their active lifestyle.
- The HT-XQ100 home entertainment system provides a matching impressive performance with gorgeous aesthetics and a variety of features such as a high-power subwoofer, multimedia playback and USB Plug & Play support.
- Samsung’s revolutionary HD A/V network solution connects HDTV and A/V and allows HD contents to be shared among information devices at home.
- Samsung will demonstrate a range of innovative wireless industry firsts, from WiBro (Wireless Broadband technology fully compliant with Mobile WiMAX) and High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) at speeds up to 3.6 Mbps to Samsung’s Mobile TV.
- Samsung unveils two new World’s First products: the SCH-B600 is the world’s first 10 megapixel camera phone while the SGH-i310 breaks mobile storage limit with an immense 8GB HDD.
- Samsung’s flagship handset for this year – the slimmest slide-up SGH-D870 for premium business professionals, the fashionably designed SGH-E900 for trendy seekers, the slim slide-up 3G SGH-Z350 for 3G users seeking the compact and elegant 3G handsets. Samsung’s new flagship models not only look attractive but include all of the latest multimedia and business must-have functionality with elegant design.
At Germany’s International Design Forum International Forum Design, Samsung Electronics was once again recognised for its innovative design and received 25 iF Design Awards in 2006 for products that were praised for their portability, intuition and minimalist design. Samsung Electronics has achieved an unprecedented 65 iF awards since 2001 more than any other company.
Must read posts:
LG launches new G Pad 10.1 across the globe –...
British trains win wifi speed boost because of repeatedly...
Maybe we're not all doomed: Solar energy cheaper than...